Planning has begun for this summer’s Vacation Bible School at Resurrection scheduled for June 23-27. Many leaders and helpers are needed to make this a successful event again this year. To volunteer, please click here for the SignUp Genius site! Even if you cannot be there all five days, your assistance would be greatly appreciated! Just note it in a comment on the sign-up genius when you sign up!
We also are in need of volunteers to help with making decor before the event, as well as set up and tear down. Details on these events are below. We also would appreciate if you save any 5-gallon buckets, toilet paper tubes, and paper towel tubes, and paper bags from the grocery store (get paper instead of plastic!). Bring any of these to Tyler’s office.
Décor Prep Dates: ANYONE IS WELCOME! ALL SKILL LEVELS!
– May 23rd at the Methodist Church in Gretna– 6 – 8 pm – We will be working on Savannah Grass Décor.
– May 30th at RELC – 6 – 8 pm – We will be working on making Talking Drum Décor.
– June 6th at the Methodist Church in Gretna– 6 – 8 pm – We will be working on various miscellaneous projects.
BUILD DAYS: People with building knowledge, or power tools are helpful!
– June 21st at RELC – 5 – 8 pm – We will be working on decor
VBS SET UP: ANYONE IS WELCOME! ALL SKILL LEVELS
– June 21st at RELC – 5 – 8 pm – We will be doing other décor for VBS!
– June 22nd at RELC – 5 to 8 pm – Our time to decorate and make the church fully transform!
VBS TEAR DOWN: ALL ARE WELCOME!
– June 27th at RELC – 8:15 pm till Completion – Décor needs to be carefully removed for a wedding that is taking place here. Décor will carefully be removed and saved and shared with the Methodist Church in Gretna. The more volunteers we have here, the better!