...through the church the wisdom of God in its rich variety might now be made known... Ephesians 3:10
Resurrection Evangelical Lutheran Church was organized in 1910 with seven charter members. The constitution was written in German, with services being held in German and English. In 1911 the congregation bought their first church building from the Christian Church. The parsonage was constructed in 1928. A new church building was constructed in 1950, with an educational wing added in 1965. The new Fellowship Hall addition was finished in 2001.
|153 South McKenna Street Gretna, NE 402-332-3383 Fax 402-332-4784|